My name is Marcelo Rinesi. I fell into a rabbit hole when I was a kid, and I've been having fun here ever since.
Some hats I wear
- I'm a freelance AI generalist/Data Scientist (I'll settle on a label as soon as the industry does).
- I'm also CTO of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies and a member of Baikal
- I've written and posted here and there short SF stories. The most recent set is TACTICAL AWARENESS [page][pdf].
- Besides helping people leverage data and algorithms for better operations and strategic decision-making, I ocassionally write, consult, and give talks on their mathematics, technology, and politics. And anything else I can get away with, really.
- My blog
- Tactical Awareness [page][pdf]: a free collection of a hundred SF short stories a hundred words each.
- At one point or another I've been quoted, interviewed, or mentioned by Rolling Stone, Quartz, The Verge, BoingBoing, Forbes, Wired, Huffington Post, Fast Company, VICE's Motherboard, La Nación, Clarín, and Veintitres.